Monday, March 22, 2010

Im Back!!

So it's been awhile since I posted (like a year). But Im going to start again because now I live on my own and have nothing better to do with my time. We just had a tooth and nail/mangled metal tournament in which I bombed out. I was playing EIrusk, Kodiak, Juggernaut, Juggernaut, and Drago. Round one was against Skorne. PMorghul, cannoneer, Gladiator titan, Cyclops savage and a Cyclops shaman. It was pretty standard fare with his guys trying to toe to toe with mine and getting womped in close. Drago and Kodiak love fighting next to each other. Kodiak charges, chain attacks and throws whatever he hit at the big fatty. Drago charges the knocked down things hits it twice gets his chain and butchers them all. I had drago swinging at something like a pow 25 against the gladiator.
Anyway round two was against cygnar and stryker. I miss judged the distance to the thunderhead with drago's charge and that was pretty much it for me. Roudn three was against trolls and we had a nasty drop-down drag-out fight in which I lost.
So good to be back and I will be doing this a lot more so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment